Israel demands action against 26/11 perpetrators
New Delhi: Israel has demanded action against the perpetrators of 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
A spokesman of the Israeli embassy in New Delhi, David Goldfarb, said the perpetrators of 2008 Mumbai attacks should be brought to justice, adding that Israel supports India 100 percent and demands action against the culprits, whether they are in India, Pakistan, the US or anywhere else in the world, The News reports.
He further said countries sheltering the terrorists are major concerns for the rest of the world.
He also blamed Pakistan and Iran for fermenting terror both in South and West Asia.
Ajmal Kasab is the lone surviving attacker detained by India.
After three years, Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna today said that the country is still waiting for Pakistan to bring the perpetrators of the carnage to book.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?