Israel demands action against 26/11 perpetrators
New Delhi: Israel has demanded action against the perpetrators of 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
A spokesman of the Israeli embassy in New Delhi, David Goldfarb, said the perpetrators of 2008 Mumbai attacks should be brought to justice, adding that Israel supports India 100 percent and demands action against the culprits, whether they are in India, Pakistan, the US or anywhere else in the world, The News reports.
He further said countries sheltering the terrorists are major concerns for the rest of the world.
He also blamed Pakistan and Iran for fermenting terror both in South and West Asia.
Ajmal Kasab is the lone surviving attacker detained by India.
After three years, Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna today said that the country is still waiting for Pakistan to bring the perpetrators of the carnage to book.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'