Israel demands action against 26/11 perpetrators
New Delhi: Israel has demanded action against the perpetrators of 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
A spokesman of the Israeli embassy in New Delhi, David Goldfarb, said the perpetrators of 2008 Mumbai attacks should be brought to justice, adding that Israel supports India 100 percent and demands action against the culprits, whether they are in India, Pakistan, the US or anywhere else in the world, The News reports.
He further said countries sheltering the terrorists are major concerns for the rest of the world.
He also blamed Pakistan and Iran for fermenting terror both in South and West Asia.
Ajmal Kasab is the lone surviving attacker detained by India.
After three years, Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna today said that the country is still waiting for Pakistan to bring the perpetrators of the carnage to book.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH