Israel demands action against 26/11 perpetrators
New Delhi: Israel has demanded action against the perpetrators of 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
A spokesman of the Israeli embassy in New Delhi, David Goldfarb, said the perpetrators of 2008 Mumbai attacks should be brought to justice, adding that Israel supports India 100 percent and demands action against the culprits, whether they are in India, Pakistan, the US or anywhere else in the world, The News reports.
He further said countries sheltering the terrorists are major concerns for the rest of the world.
He also blamed Pakistan and Iran for fermenting terror both in South and West Asia.
Ajmal Kasab is the lone surviving attacker detained by India.
After three years, Indian External Affairs Minister SM Krishna today said that the country is still waiting for Pakistan to bring the perpetrators of the carnage to book.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India