It`s not business as usual with Pak: NATO
Brussels: NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said there has been a decline in cooperation activities and "it`s not business as usual with Pakistan".
"No, it`s not business as usual. We have seen a decline in cooperation activities during recent months which I strongly regret," the EuAsia News quoted Rasmussen as saying.
"I think it is of mutual interest to have a close cooperation between Pakistan and NATO," he added.
"I still hope that we will see a reopening of the transit routes in not a too distant future," he told a press conference here Monday.
Pakistan shut down the NATO supply route to Afghanistan in protest against an airstrike by the coalition forces on two border posts last year that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown