It`s not business as usual with Pak: NATO
Brussels: NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen said there has been a decline in cooperation activities and "it`s not business as usual with Pakistan".
"No, it`s not business as usual. We have seen a decline in cooperation activities during recent months which I strongly regret," the EuAsia News quoted Rasmussen as saying.
"I think it is of mutual interest to have a close cooperation between Pakistan and NATO," he added.
"I still hope that we will see a reopening of the transit routes in not a too distant future," he told a press conference here Monday.
Pakistan shut down the NATO supply route to Afghanistan in protest against an airstrike by the coalition forces on two border posts last year that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'