Japanese security team visits Nepal
Kathmandu: A delegation of Japanese security personnel led by a senior official paid a visit to Nepal during which the two countries discussed cooperation on disaster management and human resource.
The Japanese delegation led by Major Gen Masatoshi Kawase, Deputy Director of Logistics Department, Ground Defence Force of Japan paid a three day visit to Nepal, according to a press release issued by Nepal Army headquarters.
The Deputy Director, Major Gen Kawase yesterday called on acting Chief of Army Staff of Nepal Army Nepal Bhushan Chand and discussed issues related to human resources and cooperation on disaster management between the two armies.
The visit was aimed for exchange of cooperation between the two armies and informing Nepal Army about the Ground Self Defence Force of Japan.
The team also paid a visit to Military Command and Staff College of Nepal Army and met senior officials of Nepal Army, according to the Nepal Army sources.
The delegation left for Japan today concluding the three day visit to Nepal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion