Japanese security team visits Nepal
Kathmandu: A delegation of Japanese security personnel led by a senior official paid a visit to Nepal during which the two countries discussed cooperation on disaster management and human resource.
The Japanese delegation led by Major Gen Masatoshi Kawase, Deputy Director of Logistics Department, Ground Defence Force of Japan paid a three day visit to Nepal, according to a press release issued by Nepal Army headquarters.
The Deputy Director, Major Gen Kawase yesterday called on acting Chief of Army Staff of Nepal Army Nepal Bhushan Chand and discussed issues related to human resources and cooperation on disaster management between the two armies.
The visit was aimed for exchange of cooperation between the two armies and informing Nepal Army about the Ground Self Defence Force of Japan.
The team also paid a visit to Military Command and Staff College of Nepal Army and met senior officials of Nepal Army, according to the Nepal Army sources.
The delegation left for Japan today concluding the three day visit to Nepal.
- Deaths in rehabilitation home: Raje govt suspends erring officials
- IPL 9: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab – Probable playing XIs; players to watch out for
- WATCH: You ripper! Unplayable magic ball leaves master batsman VVS Laxman completely exposed!
- IPL 2016, Match 30: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Kolkata Knight Riders - Preview
- Sebi to up vigil to check misuse of investor money by brokers