Japanese security team visits Nepal
Kathmandu: A delegation of Japanese security personnel led by a senior official paid a visit to Nepal during which the two countries discussed cooperation on disaster management and human resource.
The Japanese delegation led by Major Gen Masatoshi Kawase, Deputy Director of Logistics Department, Ground Defence Force of Japan paid a three day visit to Nepal, according to a press release issued by Nepal Army headquarters.
The Deputy Director, Major Gen Kawase yesterday called on acting Chief of Army Staff of Nepal Army Nepal Bhushan Chand and discussed issues related to human resources and cooperation on disaster management between the two armies.
The visit was aimed for exchange of cooperation between the two armies and informing Nepal Army about the Ground Self Defence Force of Japan.
The team also paid a visit to Military Command and Staff College of Nepal Army and met senior officials of Nepal Army, according to the Nepal Army sources.
The delegation left for Japan today concluding the three day visit to Nepal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price