Jemima drops `Khan` from her name
cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan`s socialite ex-wife
Jemima has finally dropped the "Khan" from her name.
Jemima, who has decided to use her famous maiden
surname Goldsmith, tweeted to her friends and followers
recently: "FYI - I`ve changed my user name to Jemima Goldsmith.
It was time. Mostly though I was bored of people asking."
Jemima was earlier known as "JemKhan" on Twitter and has been
quite active on the micro-blogging website.
She even introduced her ex-husband Imran Khan a year
ago by urging her fans to follow him on Twitter.
But she has had her share of embarrassing moments too
when she posted her passport details on Twitter in a desperate
bid to prove she was the "real" Jemima Khan.
Jemima got irked when two Pakistani women tweeted
about her being an impostor.
She surprised the two women by replying to their
tweets, and when they pondered about her genuineness, she
scanned her passport and put it up on Twitter.
Jemima is currently working on a book on Pakistan, the
country where she spent almost a decade with her two sons and
Jemima was 21 when she married and moved to Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert