Jilted Pak girl films her lover`s brutal murder
Islamabad: Taking revenge on her unfaithful
lover, a 17-year-old Pakistani girl hired goons to murder him
and then filmed the gruesome act with her cellphone as the
murderers chopped his body parts, police said.
Maira Maryam, the jilted girlfriend of Kamran (20)
orchestrated his murder, made her accomplices hack his body to
pieces, and captured the act on her cellphone, The Express
Police said pictures of Kamran`s body were found on her
cell phone and the laptop of one of the suspects, Umair Ali
Maryam claimed Kamran had trapped her in love, using her
to fulfil his sexual appetite, and then dumped her. Later when
he began offering her to his friends, she could not tolerate
it and decided to kill him, police said.
She managed to win Umair`s sympathy, who was also
Kamran`s cousin, and made the murder plan with him.
On December 20 last year, Umair, along with Muhammad
Lateef and Hasnat, called the victim to a spot near
Shakarparian and killed him as Maira took pictures.
The perpetrators were arrested on February 10 after
police traced them through the killed youth`s phone.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000