Jinnah’s vision made Pakistan nuclear power: AQ Khan
Rawalpindi: The motivation behind making Pakistan a nuclear power after continuous hard work of seven years was the vision of Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, according to disgraced nuclear scientist Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan.
“Keeping in view the example of the Father of the Nation, we were able to make Pakistan a nuclear power in just seven years,” The News quoted Khan, as saying.
Khan, known as the architect of Pakistan’s nuclear programme, made these comments while addressing a ceremony held to mark Jinnah’s 134th birthday.
He said that Jinnah was not only the liberator of the nation, but he also laid down the foundation of an independent and sovereign state through his wisdom and untiring efforts.
Terming Quaid-i-Azam a true sympathiser and well-wisher of the Muslims, Khan said Allah Almighty had selected him for the creation of Pakistan.
“The nation got inspiration from its founder, Quaid-e-Azam, which gave it courage to stand on its own feet as well as to compete with its foes. The entire country is not only proud that Allah gave us a leader like Quaid-e-Azam, but also pays rich homage to the prudence, creativity, sacrifices and patriotism of Muhammad Ali Jinnah,” he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion