JuD leader found murdered in Pakistan
Lahore: A Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) leader has been found murdered near this eastern Pakistani city, the group said on Saturday.
The body of Khalid Bashir, who was associated with JuD`s information wing, was found in Sheikhupura, 40 km from Lahore, yesterday. He was in his forties.
JuD spokesman Yahya Mujahid claimed unidentified men kidnapped Bashir while he was on his way to the group’s office at Chauburji.
He said the kidnappers had not demanded any ransom.
"On Friday, Bashir`s body was found in a canal in Sheikhupura with multiple wounds, including gunshot wounds," Mujahid said.
JuD chief Hafiz Saeed demanded the arrest of the killers.
Lahore Police registered a murder case against unidentified persons and launched an investigation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was strangled, body burnt with petrol: Mumbai Police chief