JuD to launch anti-India drive from Friday
Lahore: Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD), the parent body of banned terror group Lashkar-e-Toiba and headed by Mumbai attacks mastermind Hafiz Saeed, will launch an `anti-India drive` across Pakistan from Friday.
In the backdrop of ongoing tension between Pakistan and India over exchange of fire and the killings at LoC, the JuD has given a call to workers and other political and religious parties to gather in Rawalpindi on Friday to put up an `impressive` anti-India show by taking out the `Defai (Defend) Pakistan Carvan` rally from there to Islamabad.
The JuD has been mobilising its activists across the country for the `success` of the rally and according to it thousands of its supporters will attend it.
JuD chief Saeed has invited the leaders of all mainstream parties including ruling PML-N, PPP, PTI, PML-Q, JUI-F, JUI-S, MQM and Jamaat-i-Islami to the rally.
He has also invited Pakistan`s Kashmiri leadership and the leaders of Hurriat Conference. Saeed will lead the rally and address the participants after reaching Islamabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray