Kabul blast `heinous act`: Karzai
Kabul: Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday strongly condemned the bomb blast outside the Indian embassy here, saying it was "heinous act of terror" planned to kill innocent civilians.
"This heinous act of terror was an obvious attack on civilians and the perpetrators of this attack and those who planned it are vicious terrorists who kill innocent people for their malicious goals," he said in a statement.
Karzai extended his heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the families of the victims.
A Presidential House spokesman said Karzai had ordered the security agencies to probe the incident.
A suicide car bomb today exploded outside the Indian embassy in Kabul, killing at least 12 people and injuring 83.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump
- PM Modi congratulates Zee News for its efforts to promote energy conservation
- Reptile fossil explains how snakes lost their legs