Kabul blast `heinous act`: Karzai
Kabul: Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday strongly condemned the bomb blast outside the Indian embassy here, saying it was "heinous act of terror" planned to kill innocent civilians.
"This heinous act of terror was an obvious attack on civilians and the perpetrators of this attack and those who planned it are vicious terrorists who kill innocent people for their malicious goals," he said in a statement.
Karzai extended his heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the families of the victims.
A Presidential House spokesman said Karzai had ordered the security agencies to probe the incident.
A suicide car bomb today exploded outside the Indian embassy in Kabul, killing at least 12 people and injuring 83.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- 'Mann Ki Baat': PM Narendra Modi to address nation today, may talk to Army jawans
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015