Kabul blast `heinous act`: Karzai
Kabul: Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday strongly condemned the bomb blast outside the Indian embassy here, saying it was "heinous act of terror" planned to kill innocent civilians.
"This heinous act of terror was an obvious attack on civilians and the perpetrators of this attack and those who planned it are vicious terrorists who kill innocent people for their malicious goals," he said in a statement.
Karzai extended his heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the families of the victims.
A Presidential House spokesman said Karzai had ordered the security agencies to probe the incident.
A suicide car bomb today exploded outside the Indian embassy in Kabul, killing at least 12 people and injuring 83.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch