Kabul blast `heinous act`: Karzai
Kabul: Afghan President Hamid Karzai on Thursday strongly condemned the bomb blast outside the Indian embassy here, saying it was "heinous act of terror" planned to kill innocent civilians.
"This heinous act of terror was an obvious attack on civilians and the perpetrators of this attack and those who planned it are vicious terrorists who kill innocent people for their malicious goals," he said in a statement.
Karzai extended his heartfelt condolences and sympathies to the families of the victims.
A Presidential House spokesman said Karzai had ordered the security agencies to probe the incident.
A suicide car bomb today exploded outside the Indian embassy in Kabul, killing at least 12 people and injuring 83.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Leaked Scorpene papers won't affect stealth aspect: Indian Navy
- Powerful 6.8 magnitude quake damages Myanmar`s famed Bagan temples: Police
- Hyundai Elantra 2016: Enjoy 360 Experience drive with Shah Rukh Khan
- Police Scotland make hijab part of official uniform
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United