Kashmir my second home: Pakistani PM
Islamabad: Pakistan will continue to raise the Kashmir issue at international fora till its resolution, said Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani.
Gilani on Thursday said that the Kashmir cause was close to his heart and vowed that the Pakistan Peoples Party`s government would raise the issue at international fora till its resolution, reported the Associated Press of Pakistan.
The Prime Minister was addressing a gathering at Dadyal after inaugurating a bridge linking Punjab with Pakistan-administered Kashmir and the completion of Mangla Dam project.
Gilani said it was his eighth visit to the Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
He said he believed Kashmir was his second home and assured that he would continue to work for the betterment of its people and provision of best possible facilities.
Gilani said he was pleased to inaugurate two vital projects of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir and said these would usher in an era of prosperity and economic development for the people of the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Why are Antarctica ice-levels increasing? NASA has the answer!
- Buyout group to back rival's bid for Tata's UK steel assets - Sources
- French Open 2016: Angry Nick Kyrgios, Petra Kvitova pass chilly Roland Garros tests
- Working towards a technology which enables consumer to control electrical appliances at home sitting in office: TPDDL CEO Praveer Sinha
- Modi in Iran: PM promises big celebration of Guru Gobind Singh's birth anniversary