Kashmir my second home: Pakistani PM
Islamabad: Pakistan will continue to raise the Kashmir issue at international fora till its resolution, said Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani.
Gilani on Thursday said that the Kashmir cause was close to his heart and vowed that the Pakistan Peoples Party`s government would raise the issue at international fora till its resolution, reported the Associated Press of Pakistan.
The Prime Minister was addressing a gathering at Dadyal after inaugurating a bridge linking Punjab with Pakistan-administered Kashmir and the completion of Mangla Dam project.
Gilani said it was his eighth visit to the Pakistan-occupied Kashmir.
He said he believed Kashmir was his second home and assured that he would continue to work for the betterment of its people and provision of best possible facilities.
Gilani said he was pleased to inaugurate two vital projects of Pakistan-occupied Kashmir and said these would usher in an era of prosperity and economic development for the people of the area.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video