Keep trying to elect Prime Minister: US to Nepal
Washington: The United States has said that
the Nepalese political parties should keep on trying on to elect a Prime Minister by the Constituent Assembly.
"They should continue trying," State Department spokesman
P J Crowley said at his daily news conference.
He was responding to a question about the deadlock over
the election of a new Nepalese Prime Minister even after seven
rounds of voting in the Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2,000 migrants rescued from Mediterranean: Italian coast guard
- Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal along with a likely 10-member cabinet to take oath today
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- Louis van Gaal axed by Manchester United as Jose Mourinho waits in wings