Keep trying to elect Prime Minister: US to Nepal
Washington: The United States has said that
the Nepalese political parties should keep on trying on to elect a Prime Minister by the Constituent Assembly.
"They should continue trying," State Department spokesman
P J Crowley said at his daily news conference.
He was responding to a question about the deadlock over
the election of a new Nepalese Prime Minister even after seven
rounds of voting in the Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery