Keep trying to elect Prime Minister: US to Nepal
Washington: The United States has said that
the Nepalese political parties should keep on trying on to elect a Prime Minister by the Constituent Assembly.
"They should continue trying," State Department spokesman
P J Crowley said at his daily news conference.
He was responding to a question about the deadlock over
the election of a new Nepalese Prime Minister even after seven
rounds of voting in the Parliament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Cameron tells EU free movement reform `key` to post-Brexit ties: UK govt source
- Shocking! Teenage girl gang-raped inside Delhi school by friend, security guard
- Soon, education till Class 10 may become free
- US, European stocks rise, ending Brexit rout
- Italy, Netherlands offer to share UN council seat