Lahore: 11 kids held for flying kites
Islamabad|: Eleven children were detained for flying kites in Pakistan`s Lahore city. They were later released.
Inspector General (IG) Punjab Muhammad Habib-ur-Rehman ordered the release of 11 children who were detained by police on kite flying charges, reported Geo News.
Kite flying has been barred in Lahore.
In November last year, a police official said that kite flyers would be booked if they were found endangering lives of people.
A 30-year-old man died in Lahore last year after a stray kite`s string cut his throat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you