Lahore: 11 kids held for flying kites
Islamabad|: Eleven children were detained for flying kites in Pakistan`s Lahore city. They were later released.
Inspector General (IG) Punjab Muhammad Habib-ur-Rehman ordered the release of 11 children who were detained by police on kite flying charges, reported Geo News.
Kite flying has been barred in Lahore.
In November last year, a police official said that kite flyers would be booked if they were found endangering lives of people.
A 30-year-old man died in Lahore last year after a stray kite`s string cut his throat.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- England vs Pakistan: Trevor Bayliss keen on hiring Saqlain Mushtaq as bowling consultant
- WATCH: EPIC! Here's who won after The Great Khali and Kane traded brutal chair shots
- India should continue fiscal consolidation for better prospect: IMF
- TCL launches new smartphone at Rs 10,990
- Gold price soars by Rs 250 to Rs 30,900 per 10 grams