Lahore HC to hear contempt case against Zardari
Lahore: The Lahore High Court (LHC) will conduct the hearing of a petition against President Asif Ali Zardari in a contempt of court case on Wednesday.
According to The Dawn, the petition was filed by Advocate Azhar Siddiq, who argued that Zardari`s use of the President House for political activities was against the law and it fell in the domain of contempt of court.
The petition was possibly filed after Zardari held a meeting with Pakistan Muslim League-Q (PML-Q) chief Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain at the President House, discussing the possible coalition arrangements with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter