Lahore HC to hear contempt case against Zardari
Lahore: The Lahore High Court (LHC) will conduct the hearing of a petition against President Asif Ali Zardari in a contempt of court case on Wednesday.
According to The Dawn, the petition was filed by Advocate Azhar Siddiq, who argued that Zardari`s use of the President House for political activities was against the law and it fell in the domain of contempt of court.
The petition was possibly filed after Zardari held a meeting with Pakistan Muslim League-Q (PML-Q) chief Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain at the President House, discussing the possible coalition arrangements with him.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown