Lashkar-e-Jhangvi involved in Baloch unrest: Malik
Islamabad: Interior Minister Rehman Malik
has blamed Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) for the unrest in
Balochistan, the banned sectarian militant group which is
known for its attacks on minority Shia Muslims in Pakistan.
Malik said the police and the Frontier Constabulary were
acting against terrorist elements in the restive province.
Malik was talking to Nasir Ali Shah, member of National
Assembly from Balochistan, who refused to end his protest
sit-in outside the parliament house over the deteriorating law
and order situation in the province.
The interior minister met Shah to persuade him to end his
protest and guaranteed that law enforcement agencies will act
against anyone involved in the unrest. But Shah remained
adamant in his demand for `action not words`, Express Tribune
The Interior Minister inaugurated the Integrated Border
Management System (IBMS) at the Benazir Bhutto International
The system has been designed and developed by the
National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) and will
replace the US-provided border monitoring system currently
installed at all ports and border crossings.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living