Latest round of Pak-US strategic dialogue ‘successful’: Qureshi
Lahore: Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has termed the latest round of the US-Pak strategic dialogue ‘successful’, ‘progressive’ and ‘fruitful’, adding that the talks helped improve ties of the two close allies against the war on terrorism.
Qureshi made these comments while talking to media upon his arrival at Lahore airport, The News reported.
Highlighting the consequences of third round of the Pak-US talks, Qureshi said, “This visit was successful and will prove fruitful in near future”, adding that two allies came much closer to understand each other’s viewpoints.
He added that this visit contributed in improving Pak-US ties to great extent.
“The more details on the visit”, he said, “I will reveal at a press conference to be held today.”
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'