Liang, Butt discusses military cooperation
Beijing: China and Pakistan on Monday discussed plans to step up their defence cooperation.
Chinese Defense Minister General Liang Guanglie met the visiting Pakistani Chief of Air Staff Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt to discuss bilateral military ties, state run Xinhua news agency reported.
Both sides already have close cooperation between their Air Forces as they jointly develop JF-17 Thunder fighter jet.
Liang said the two countries` armed forces maintained close relations, which was a strong support for bilateral ties.
Appreciating China`s long-standing assistance, Butt said Pakistan attached great importance to their mutual friendship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview