Malala Yousafzai says she could not imagine hurting assailant even with needle
London: Pakistan student and education activist Malala Yousafzai has said she has forgiven the terrorist, who shot her on her head last year, and would never want revenge on him as she believed in peace and mercy.
Malala Yousafzai could also win the next Nobel Peace Prize for promoting girls` education around the world, the Daily Star reports.
The 16-year-old said she could not imagine hurting the boy, who shot her on her school bus, even with a needle.
She further added that her attacker was quite young, maybe in his 20s, and that`s why his hand was shaking while aiming at her.
She had suffered horrific injuries in the Taliban attack for defying a ban on female education and was taken to a Birmingham hospital for treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman