Malala`s condition stable: Doctors
London: Malala Yousufzai, the Pakistani teenage rights activist recovering at a UK hospital after being shot by the Taliban last month, spent another comfortable weekend in the hospital, doctors said Monday.
"Malala spent another comfortable weekend at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham. Her condition is stable," the hospital said in a statement.
Malala, 15, who was shot in the head for advocating girls` education in Pakistan`s Swat Valley, has been undergoing a specialised treatment at the hospital for past three weeks now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet