Malala`s condition stable: Doctors
London: Malala Yousufzai, the Pakistani teenage rights activist recovering at a UK hospital after being shot by the Taliban last month, spent another comfortable weekend in the hospital, doctors said Monday.
"Malala spent another comfortable weekend at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham. Her condition is stable," the hospital said in a statement.
Malala, 15, who was shot in the head for advocating girls` education in Pakistan`s Swat Valley, has been undergoing a specialised treatment at the hospital for past three weeks now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahguram Rajan's continuance would have benefited India: Subbarao
- Central Government plays waiting game as Wrestling Federation backs dope-tainted Narsingh Yadav
- File chargesheet against Chhota Rajan in Dey murder case by Aug 5, court tells CBI
- Swimming's governing body FINA bans seven Russians from participating at Rio Olympics
- Not liable to repay Rs 6,000 crore debt due to breach of terms: Kingfisher Airlines