Man immolates self in Nepal
Kathmandu: An unidentified man immolated himself in the premises of a Buddhist temple in Nepal Wednesday morning, Xinhua reported.
According to the police, the incident occurred at around 8 o` clock in the Kathmandu city. The nationality of the individual could not be immediately confirmed.
"We are investigating the matter. Name, surname, address and nationality of the person has not been known yet," a police official said.
A doctor at the hospital said the man suffered 95 percent burns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them