Man immolates self in Nepal
Kathmandu: An unidentified man immolated himself in the premises of a Buddhist temple in Nepal Wednesday morning, Xinhua reported.
According to the police, the incident occurred at around 8 o` clock in the Kathmandu city. The nationality of the individual could not be immediately confirmed.
"We are investigating the matter. Name, surname, address and nationality of the person has not been known yet," a police official said.
A doctor at the hospital said the man suffered 95 percent burns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city