Man immolates self in Nepal
Kathmandu: An unidentified man immolated himself in the premises of a Buddhist temple in Nepal Wednesday morning, Xinhua reported.
According to the police, the incident occurred at around 8 o` clock in the Kathmandu city. The nationality of the individual could not be immediately confirmed.
"We are investigating the matter. Name, surname, address and nationality of the person has not been known yet," a police official said.
A doctor at the hospital said the man suffered 95 percent burns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Mumbai local crashes into platform at Churchgate Station
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- #SelfieWithDaughter trends worldwide on Twitter after PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him