Man immolates self in Nepal
Kathmandu: An unidentified man immolated himself in the premises of a Buddhist temple in Nepal Wednesday morning, Xinhua reported.
According to the police, the incident occurred at around 8 o` clock in the Kathmandu city. The nationality of the individual could not be immediately confirmed.
"We are investigating the matter. Name, surname, address and nationality of the person has not been known yet," a police official said.
A doctor at the hospital said the man suffered 95 percent burns.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’