Man lynched by mob in Pakistan
Karachi: In horrifying incident, a young man was lynched by a mob after being suspected of running flesh trade in Pakistan`s southern Sindh province.
Some television channels on Wednesday showed footage of the men being brutally assaulted and beaten up by a mob in the Jauharabad locality of Tando Adam.
Television channels claimed that the police and other residents remained silent spectators as the mob attacked the suspect. Two persons also injured in the attack.
"We are investigating the whole affair and it is too early to say anything about what actually has happened," a senior police official of the area, Aslam Brohi said.
Brohi said that some residents had told the police that they had caught a woman and a man in a house of the locality.
"They believe it was a vice den."
One channel reported that the man and woman had come to visit two brothers who lived in the locality when some area residents raided their house and pulled them out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics?
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part II
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part III
- Till when will Kerala suffer violence in the name of politics? - Part IV
- Why is Mehbooba Mufti attacking Hindu beliefs for votes?
- Summer woes? Here are top 20 gateways to escape the heat!
- It's official! Besides Punjab, AAP to contest elections in Goa as well, confirms Arvind Kejriwal
- NEET ordinance: Union Health Minister JP Nadda to meet President on Monday
- Will meet Trump despite his dangerous views on Muslims: Cameron
- Sambhavna Seth ready to walk down the aisle! - Pics inside