Man lynched by mob in Pakistan
Karachi: In horrifying incident, a young man was lynched by a mob after being suspected of running flesh trade in Pakistan`s southern Sindh province.
Some television channels on Wednesday showed footage of the men being brutally assaulted and beaten up by a mob in the Jauharabad locality of Tando Adam.
Television channels claimed that the police and other residents remained silent spectators as the mob attacked the suspect. Two persons also injured in the attack.
"We are investigating the whole affair and it is too early to say anything about what actually has happened," a senior police official of the area, Aslam Brohi said.
Brohi said that some residents had told the police that they had caught a woman and a man in a house of the locality.
"They believe it was a vice den."
One channel reported that the man and woman had come to visit two brothers who lived in the locality when some area residents raided their house and pulled them out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble