Man murdered by wife`s paramour, says police
Jammu: With the arrest of a woman and her paramour, police today said to have cracked the murder case of a government employee.
"A blind murder case of Public Health Engineer (PHE) employee, who was murdered by his wife and her paramour, has been solved and prime accused has been arrested", Police said.
On May 23, the dead body of one Mohd Ishaq, a resident of Billawar in Kathua district here, was found near Charai Dug well under suspicious circumstances.
During the course of investigation it was established that one Joginder had illicit relations with his wife, they said.
According to the police, the wife conspired with Joginder and informed him about the movements of her husband.
Joginder, then, intercepted Ishaq who was returning from duty during the wee hours on May 23, near Charai Dug Well in Billawar near the Naj river .
He attacked the victim with a sharp object injuring him on the back of his neck and subsequently with stones thereby killing him on spot, police said.
The duo are under custody and further investigation is going on, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH