Man waves shoe at Pakistani minister
Islamabad: An angry activist of the Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) waved a shoe at a minister of Sindh province during his address to party workers in Hyderabad city, Geo News reported.
Provincial Law Minister Ayaz Soomro was addressing PPP workers at the Circuit House in Hyderabad, when a party activist named Imran waved a shoe at him, complaining that the PPP leaders and ministers did not provide jobs despite promises.
Imran said they also failed to help the flood victims in the province.
Other PPP activists present on the occasion later drove Imran out of the gathering, the report said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turkey has the right to defend its airspace, says Obama
- J&K: Terrorists attack Army camp at Tangdhar near LoC
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's ignorance on Kashmiri Pandits
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'