Maoists to develop active relations with communists
Kathmandu: Nepal`s Maoists on Saturday decided to
oppose anti-Maoist operations and extend support to left
extremists across the world.
Unified CPN-Maoists have decided to exchange ideas and
establish active relationship with revolutionary communists
across the globe, said a press release issued by party chief
Prachanda at the end of its politburo meeting here.
The Maoists have also decided to intensify struggle
within Nepal`s Parliament to press for the implementation of
three-point agreement reached between major parties on May 28,
while extending the term of the Constituent Assembly.
The party has also noted that internal and external
forces are forging alliance in the wake of abolition of
monarchy in the country in 2008.
The UCPN-Maoist said it would strongly oppose the series
of incidents in which Maoist cadres in different parts of the
country, mainly in the Madhesi districts bordering India.
The politburo also decided to continue efforts to form a
joint national government in the present circumstances and
push the process of army integration as per the Comprehensive
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand