Maoists to develop active relations with communists
Kathmandu: Nepal`s Maoists on Saturday decided to
oppose anti-Maoist operations and extend support to left
extremists across the world.
Unified CPN-Maoists have decided to exchange ideas and
establish active relationship with revolutionary communists
across the globe, said a press release issued by party chief
Prachanda at the end of its politburo meeting here.
The Maoists have also decided to intensify struggle
within Nepal`s Parliament to press for the implementation of
three-point agreement reached between major parties on May 28,
while extending the term of the Constituent Assembly.
The party has also noted that internal and external
forces are forging alliance in the wake of abolition of
monarchy in the country in 2008.
The UCPN-Maoist said it would strongly oppose the series
of incidents in which Maoist cadres in different parts of the
country, mainly in the Madhesi districts bordering India.
The politburo also decided to continue efforts to form a
joint national government in the present circumstances and
push the process of army integration as per the Comprehensive
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!