Maoists to develop active relations with communists
Kathmandu: Nepal`s Maoists on Saturday decided to
oppose anti-Maoist operations and extend support to left
extremists across the world.
Unified CPN-Maoists have decided to exchange ideas and
establish active relationship with revolutionary communists
across the globe, said a press release issued by party chief
Prachanda at the end of its politburo meeting here.
The Maoists have also decided to intensify struggle
within Nepal`s Parliament to press for the implementation of
three-point agreement reached between major parties on May 28,
while extending the term of the Constituent Assembly.
The party has also noted that internal and external
forces are forging alliance in the wake of abolition of
monarchy in the country in 2008.
The UCPN-Maoist said it would strongly oppose the series
of incidents in which Maoist cadres in different parts of the
country, mainly in the Madhesi districts bordering India.
The politburo also decided to continue efforts to form a
joint national government in the present circumstances and
push the process of army integration as per the Comprehensive
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know
- When Muslim men chanted `Hindustan Zindabad`, `Pakistan Murdabad` slogans on Hyderabad roads – Watch
- US warns EU ahead of Apple tax evasion ruling
- Facebook, Twitter, Google failed to tackle terrorism: Panel
- Conversion of forest land the reason behind weakening of monsoon: Research