Maoists to develop active relations with communists
Kathmandu: Nepal`s Maoists on Saturday decided to
oppose anti-Maoist operations and extend support to left
extremists across the world.
Unified CPN-Maoists have decided to exchange ideas and
establish active relationship with revolutionary communists
across the globe, said a press release issued by party chief
Prachanda at the end of its politburo meeting here.
The Maoists have also decided to intensify struggle
within Nepal`s Parliament to press for the implementation of
three-point agreement reached between major parties on May 28,
while extending the term of the Constituent Assembly.
The party has also noted that internal and external
forces are forging alliance in the wake of abolition of
monarchy in the country in 2008.
The UCPN-Maoist said it would strongly oppose the series
of incidents in which Maoist cadres in different parts of the
country, mainly in the Madhesi districts bordering India.
The politburo also decided to continue efforts to form a
joint national government in the present circumstances and
push the process of army integration as per the Comprehensive
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city
- Army orders modern helmets for jawans, can withstand bullets fired from short range