Meeting with Manmohan Singh `productive`: Nawaz Sharif
Islamabad: Terming his first meeting with Prime Minister Manmohan Singh as "productive", Pakistani Premier Nawaz Sharif today said dialogue between the two countries is the only way forward in normalising ties.
"Dialogue is the only way forward in normalising situation between the two neighbourly countries," Sharif said on his arrival at the Heathrow airport in London on his return from the US after attending the UN General Assembly.
Sharif termed his meeting with Singh as "productive and said all important issues, including Kashmir and Sir Creek, were discussed, state-run Radio Pakistan reported.
"Sharif said during the meeting, he also pointed out the Indian interference in Balochistan," it added.
To a question, he said the issue of terrorism was not just limited to Pakistan but many other countries were also facing this challenge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- India's most beloved tiger 'Jai' untraceable even after 3 months
- Turkish military promotes 99 colonels in shake-up, top brass little changed
- Bank strike hits operations; branches open full day tomorrow
- Here's how Harbhajan Singh's cricket buddies wished him on becoming a father