Mild tremor felt in Nepal
Kathmandu: A moderate earthquake measuring 5 on the Richter scale hit western Nepal on Friday.
According to National Seismological Centre (NSC), the epicentre of the tremor, which occurred at 5:25 pm local time, was in the south-western part of the Rukum district.
The tremors were felt in the Kathmandu Valley also.
There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says