Mild tremor felt in Nepal
Kathmandu: A moderate earthquake measuring 5 on the Richter scale hit western Nepal on Friday.
According to National Seismological Centre (NSC), the epicentre of the tremor, which occurred at 5:25 pm local time, was in the south-western part of the Rukum district.
The tremors were felt in the Kathmandu Valley also.
There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter