Militants attack NATO containers in Pak, one killed
Islamabad: Suspected militants attacked NATO container trucks in Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Thursday, killing a man and injuring two others, security officials said.
The Afghanistan-bound trucks were attacked on the National Highway near Khuzdar, officials of the Levies militia said.
A driver was killed instantly and two others were hurt, they said.
The injured were taken to a nearby hospital.
Pro-Taliban militants have killed dozens of people and destroyed hundreds of container trucks and oil tankers in attacks on vehicles ferrying supplies to NATO and US forces in Afghanistan over the past few years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal