Militants attack NATO containers in Pak, one killed
Islamabad: Suspected militants attacked NATO container trucks in Balochistan province of southwest Pakistan on Thursday, killing a man and injuring two others, security officials said.
The Afghanistan-bound trucks were attacked on the National Highway near Khuzdar, officials of the Levies militia said.
A driver was killed instantly and two others were hurt, they said.
The injured were taken to a nearby hospital.
Pro-Taliban militants have killed dozens of people and destroyed hundreds of container trucks and oil tankers in attacks on vehicles ferrying supplies to NATO and US forces in Afghanistan over the past few years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy