Militants blow up 2 NATO oil tankers, kill one in Balochistan
Islamabad: One person was killed and two
oil tankers were destroyed in two separate attacks on NATO
vehicles in Balochistan in southwest Pakistan, security
officials said on Thursday.
Motorcycle-borne suspected militants fired
indiscriminately at a container truck ferrying supplies to
NATO forces in Afghanistan near Khuzdar, killing one person
and injuring two others.
Local paramilitary forces later sealed the area and
launched a search operation.
In the second incident, two oil tankers were
incinerated when unidentified gunmen fired at them. The
attackers, who were on motorcycles, sprayed bullets at the
tankers and fled.
No group claimed responsibility for both the attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Woman set ablaze in UP, Akhilesh orders magisterial probe
- Waterlogging, traffic jams in Delhi after rains
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi