Militants blow up 2 NATO oil tankers, kill one in Balochistan
Islamabad: One person was killed and two
oil tankers were destroyed in two separate attacks on NATO
vehicles in Balochistan in southwest Pakistan, security
officials said on Thursday.
Motorcycle-borne suspected militants fired
indiscriminately at a container truck ferrying supplies to
NATO forces in Afghanistan near Khuzdar, killing one person
and injuring two others.
Local paramilitary forces later sealed the area and
launched a search operation.
In the second incident, two oil tankers were
incinerated when unidentified gunmen fired at them. The
attackers, who were on motorcycles, sprayed bullets at the
tankers and fled.
No group claimed responsibility for both the attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred