Militants blow up 2 NATO oil tankers, kill one in Balochistan
Islamabad: One person was killed and two
oil tankers were destroyed in two separate attacks on NATO
vehicles in Balochistan in southwest Pakistan, security
officials said on Thursday.
Motorcycle-borne suspected militants fired
indiscriminately at a container truck ferrying supplies to
NATO forces in Afghanistan near Khuzdar, killing one person
and injuring two others.
Local paramilitary forces later sealed the area and
launched a search operation.
In the second incident, two oil tankers were
incinerated when unidentified gunmen fired at them. The
attackers, who were on motorcycles, sprayed bullets at the
tankers and fled.
No group claimed responsibility for both the attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Vijay Mallya deliberately concealing his assets, banks to SC
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- Bulandshahr rape: SC pulls up UP Govt, Azam Khan over controversial remark - Details inside
- Scorpene data leak 'a matter of serious concern', asked DCNS for urgent probe: Navy Chief Sunil Lanba
- Forget Freedom 251, here comes another smartphone at Rs 501