Militants blow up 2 NATO oil tankers, kill one in Balochistan
Islamabad: One person was killed and two
oil tankers were destroyed in two separate attacks on NATO
vehicles in Balochistan in southwest Pakistan, security
officials said on Thursday.
Motorcycle-borne suspected militants fired
indiscriminately at a container truck ferrying supplies to
NATO forces in Afghanistan near Khuzdar, killing one person
and injuring two others.
Local paramilitary forces later sealed the area and
launched a search operation.
In the second incident, two oil tankers were
incinerated when unidentified gunmen fired at them. The
attackers, who were on motorcycles, sprayed bullets at the
tankers and fled.
No group claimed responsibility for both the attacks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials