Militants blow up girls` school in Peshawar
Islamabad: Unidentified militants Saturday blew up a girls` primary school in Pakistan`s Peshawar city, a news channel reported.
However, no casualties were reported in the incident in Budh Bair area.
Police said the militants planted the explosive material near the main gate of the school.
Two classrooms were destroyed and the school building was badly damaged in the explosion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister