Militants kill 4 soldiers in Pak`s S Waziristan
Islamabad: Four Pakistani soldiers were
killed in an attack by militants in the restive South
Waziristan tribal region, according to a media report today.
The soldiers from a bomb disposal squad died in a rocket
attack in Sararogha area of South Waziristan Agency yesterday,
military officials were quoted as saying by The News daily.
The bomb disposal squad was moving ahead of an army
convoy in the mountainous region when it was attacked by
Four soldiers were killed instantly while several others
were injured, the officials said.
The troops launched a retaliatory action and killed two
militants who were involved in the attack, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!