Militants kill 4 soldiers in Pak`s S Waziristan
Islamabad: Four Pakistani soldiers were
killed in an attack by militants in the restive South
Waziristan tribal region, according to a media report today.
The soldiers from a bomb disposal squad died in a rocket
attack in Sararogha area of South Waziristan Agency yesterday,
military officials were quoted as saying by The News daily.
The bomb disposal squad was moving ahead of an army
convoy in the mountainous region when it was attacked by
Four soldiers were killed instantly while several others
were injured, the officials said.
The troops launched a retaliatory action and killed two
militants who were involved in the attack, the officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack