Militants set ablaze NATO vehicles in Pakistan
Islamabad: Suspected militants attacked NATO
supply vehicles bound for Afghanistan in southwest Pakistan
on Saturday, killing a driver and setting two container trucks
ablaze, officials said.
The vehicles were attacked in Mach district of the restive
Balochistan province, officials of the Levies militia said.
The suspected militants fired at the vehicles, killing a
The attackers ordered the drivers and others out of the
vehicles and torched them before fleeing from the spot.
The vehicles were travelling to Afghanistan from Karachi.
Fire tenders reached the site and extinguished the blaze.
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends