Militants set ablaze to an NATO oil tanker
Islamabad: Two persons were killed when
suspected militants attacked and set ablaze a tanker carrying
oil for NATO forces in the restive Balochistan province of
southwest Pakistan, police said.
The tanker travelling from Karachi to Afghanistan was
attacked in Dhadar area of Sibi district by the suspected
They fired indiscriminately at the tanker, killing its
driver and his assistant. The attackers also torched the
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS