Militants set ablaze to an NATO oil tanker
Islamabad: Two persons were killed when
suspected militants attacked and set ablaze a tanker carrying
oil for NATO forces in the restive Balochistan province of
southwest Pakistan, police said.
The tanker travelling from Karachi to Afghanistan was
attacked in Dhadar area of Sibi district by the suspected
They fired indiscriminately at the tanker, killing its
driver and his assistant. The attackers also torched the
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam