Militants set ablaze to an NATO oil tanker
Islamabad: Two persons were killed when
suspected militants attacked and set ablaze a tanker carrying
oil for NATO forces in the restive Balochistan province of
southwest Pakistan, police said.
The tanker travelling from Karachi to Afghanistan was
attacked in Dhadar area of Sibi district by the suspected
They fired indiscriminately at the tanker, killing its
driver and his assistant. The attackers also torched the
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Alert issued in Bihar following heavy rain in catchment areas of Nepal
- WWE SmackDown: July 26, 2016 - Results and highlights
- SHOCKING! Former PM Manmohan Singh's plane nearly crashed in 2007
- Narsingh Yadav doping row: Did brother of international wrestler spike his food in Sonipat?
- 1st Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka vs Australia - As it happened...