Militants set ablaze to an NATO oil tanker
Islamabad: Two persons were killed when
suspected militants attacked and set ablaze a tanker carrying
oil for NATO forces in the restive Balochistan province of
southwest Pakistan, police said.
The tanker travelling from Karachi to Afghanistan was
attacked in Dhadar area of Sibi district by the suspected
They fired indiscriminately at the tanker, killing its
driver and his assistant. The attackers also torched the
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire