Militants set ablaze to an NATO oil tanker
Islamabad: Two persons were killed when
suspected militants attacked and set ablaze a tanker carrying
oil for NATO forces in the restive Balochistan province of
southwest Pakistan, police said.
The tanker travelling from Karachi to Afghanistan was
attacked in Dhadar area of Sibi district by the suspected
They fired indiscriminately at the tanker, killing its
driver and his assistant. The attackers also torched the
No group claimed responsibility for the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- New SC bench to hear 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts convict Yakub Memon's plea on Wednesday