Minor earthquake shakes northern Afghanistan
Kabul: An earthquake of 5.5 magnitude has rattled the Hindu Kush region of Afghanistan, but there are no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
US Geological Survey says that the quake occurred today at 4:29 pm local time.
The epicentre, in southern Badakhshan province, is 280
kilometres northeast of the Afghan capital of Kabul where the
quake was felt for about 15 seconds.
The earthquake also was detected in neighbouring Afghan
provinces and created slight tremors in Pakistan`s capital,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical