Minor earthquake shakes northern Afghanistan
Kabul: An earthquake of 5.5 magnitude has rattled the Hindu Kush region of Afghanistan, but there are no immediate reports of damage or injuries.
US Geological Survey says that the quake occurred today at 4:29 pm local time.
The epicentre, in southern Badakhshan province, is 280
kilometres northeast of the Afghan capital of Kabul where the
quake was felt for about 15 seconds.
The earthquake also was detected in neighbouring Afghan
provinces and created slight tremors in Pakistan`s capital,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indrani attempted suicide or big security lapse by jail authorities?
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Team India, South Africa arrive for second T20 match
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?