Moazzam Ali Khan is Pak`s Foreign Min spokesman
Islamabad: Moazzam Ali Khan, a senior
officer of Pakistan`s Foreign Service, was on Tuesday appointed the
new spokesman of the Foreign Ministry.
Khan, currently working as Director General of the
European Division at the Foreign Office, joined the Foreign
Service of Pakistan in 1986.
He has postgraduate degrees in economics and
international relations. He will replace Abdul Basit, who has
been appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to Germany.
Khan served in various capacities in Pakistani missions
abroad, including in Holland, the US and India.
Besides serving as Foreign Office spokesman, Khan will
continue to hold the post of Director General of the European
Division, an official notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs