Moazzam Ali Khan is Pak`s Foreign Min spokesman
Islamabad: Moazzam Ali Khan, a senior
officer of Pakistan`s Foreign Service, was on Tuesday appointed the
new spokesman of the Foreign Ministry.
Khan, currently working as Director General of the
European Division at the Foreign Office, joined the Foreign
Service of Pakistan in 1986.
He has postgraduate degrees in economics and
international relations. He will replace Abdul Basit, who has
been appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to Germany.
Khan served in various capacities in Pakistani missions
abroad, including in Holland, the US and India.
Besides serving as Foreign Office spokesman, Khan will
continue to hold the post of Director General of the European
Division, an official notification said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- One arrest in Bangladesh over boy`s gruesome killing
- Huge crowds at Shiva temples on first Monday of Shravan
- Germany warns of anti-migrant backlash after week of bloodshed
- SCs, STs, OBCs with 50 pc marks in Master's eligible for NET: Govt