MP Mahabal Mishra’s car stolen, driver assaulted
New Delhi: West Delhi MP Mahabal Mishra Saturday alleged that his car was stolen and the driver assaulted by four men in Dabri area here. However, the police said they have no information about the incident.
The white Ford Endeavour vehicle got punctured near Dwarka late Friday when the MP`s son Vinay Mishra was returning home from a sports complex. "Vinay left the car with the driver and went away. Four armed men then assaulted driver Hari Mohan and took the car away," Mishra told agency.
"Four armed men pushed the driver inside the car and beat him. They later fled with the car and dumped the driver near Jharauda area of Najafgarh," he said.
"He (the driver) contacted us around 11.30 p.m.," Mishra said.
However, officials at the Dabri and Dwarka police stations said they had no information about the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trouble mounts for Salman Khan as driver reiterates that actor killed blackbuck
- PM Modi to chair NITI aayog meeting today
- Narsingh Yadav dope scandal: NADA set to announce verdict today
- Protests in Kashmir were fuelled by LeT: Hafiz Saeed
- Cabinet approves changes to GST Bill, drops 1% additional tax
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- WATCH: How Sri Lanka's mystery spinner Lakshan Sandakan left Australia spellbound
- Antibodies that protect against Zika virus in mice identified, claim scientists
- Rio Olympics 2016: India to start with a bang
- Congress puts gag order on partymen, asks them not to make comments inconsistent with party stand