MP Mahabal Mishra’s car stolen, driver assaulted
New Delhi: West Delhi MP Mahabal Mishra Saturday alleged that his car was stolen and the driver assaulted by four men in Dabri area here. However, the police said they have no information about the incident.
The white Ford Endeavour vehicle got punctured near Dwarka late Friday when the MP`s son Vinay Mishra was returning home from a sports complex. "Vinay left the car with the driver and went away. Four armed men then assaulted driver Hari Mohan and took the car away," Mishra told agency.
"Four armed men pushed the driver inside the car and beat him. They later fled with the car and dumped the driver near Jharauda area of Najafgarh," he said.
"He (the driver) contacted us around 11.30 p.m.," Mishra said.
However, officials at the Dabri and Dwarka police stations said they had no information about the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon