MP Mahabal Mishra’s car stolen, driver assaulted
New Delhi: West Delhi MP Mahabal Mishra Saturday alleged that his car was stolen and the driver assaulted by four men in Dabri area here. However, the police said they have no information about the incident.
The white Ford Endeavour vehicle got punctured near Dwarka late Friday when the MP`s son Vinay Mishra was returning home from a sports complex. "Vinay left the car with the driver and went away. Four armed men then assaulted driver Hari Mohan and took the car away," Mishra told agency.
"Four armed men pushed the driver inside the car and beat him. They later fled with the car and dumped the driver near Jharauda area of Najafgarh," he said.
"He (the driver) contacted us around 11.30 p.m.," Mishra said.
However, officials at the Dabri and Dwarka police stations said they had no information about the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened