MQM minister escapes assassination bid in Sindh
Hyderabad: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) MPA and Provincial Minister Muhammad Zubair Khan has reportedly survived an assassination bid by unknown gunmen in Hyderabad, the second largest city in Pakistan’s Sindh province.
According to the Nation, Khan was standing outside his residence when some unknown assailants opened indiscriminate firing on him.
The minister, however, remained safe in the incident, police said.
The attackers managed to flee from the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations
- Assam BJP leader's son kidnapped, ULFA releases ISIS-style video
- Amazon working on music subscription service for $5 a month