MQM minister escapes assassination bid in Sindh
Hyderabad: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) MPA and Provincial Minister Muhammad Zubair Khan has reportedly survived an assassination bid by unknown gunmen in Hyderabad, the second largest city in Pakistan’s Sindh province.
According to the Nation, Khan was standing outside his residence when some unknown assailants opened indiscriminate firing on him.
The minister, however, remained safe in the incident, police said.
The attackers managed to flee from the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?