MQM minister escapes assassination bid in Sindh
Hyderabad: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) MPA and Provincial Minister Muhammad Zubair Khan has reportedly survived an assassination bid by unknown gunmen in Hyderabad, the second largest city in Pakistan’s Sindh province.
According to the Nation, Khan was standing outside his residence when some unknown assailants opened indiscriminate firing on him.
The minister, however, remained safe in the incident, police said.
The attackers managed to flee from the scene.
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match