MQM minister escapes assassination bid in Sindh
Hyderabad: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) MPA and Provincial Minister Muhammad Zubair Khan has reportedly survived an assassination bid by unknown gunmen in Hyderabad, the second largest city in Pakistan’s Sindh province.
According to the Nation, Khan was standing outside his residence when some unknown assailants opened indiscriminate firing on him.
The minister, however, remained safe in the incident, police said.
The attackers managed to flee from the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress