MQM minister escapes assassination bid in Sindh
Hyderabad: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) MPA and Provincial Minister Muhammad Zubair Khan has reportedly survived an assassination bid by unknown gunmen in Hyderabad, the second largest city in Pakistan’s Sindh province.
According to the Nation, Khan was standing outside his residence when some unknown assailants opened indiscriminate firing on him.
The minister, however, remained safe in the incident, police said.
The attackers managed to flee from the scene.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Pokemon Go daily used twice as much as Facebook
- Virat Kohli: Five incredible records set by India captain during 200-run knock
- In Gujarat, 95 of 100 suspects in crimes against Dalits acquitted
- Four people killed in Darjeeling building collapse
- Congress sounds UP poll bugle; Sonia, Rahul flag off three-day bus Yatra '27 Saal UP Behaal'