Musharraf appoints APML central office-bearers
Lahore: Former Pakistan President and All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) chief Pervez Musharraf has appointed office-bearers of the party in consultation with the party’s Central Core Committee (CCC).
According to The Daily Times, Musharraf has approved Chaudhry Shahbaz Hussain, Dr Sher Afgan Khan Niazi and Dr Muhammad Amjad as senior vice-presidents of the party.
Hussain has been assigned the responsibility of looking after the party`s political affairs in northern and central Punjab, while Dr Niazi will be responsible for looking after the political organization in southern Punjab.
Dr Amjad will also act as the central organising secretary and coordinate with the secretary general in all party’s organisational and secretarial work and with other party offices throughout Pakistan and abroad.
He will also act as a member of the Finance Committee, which will manage all the funds of the APML.
Mohammad Ali Saif will remain the party`s secretary-general and will supervise all organisational matters.
Chaudhry Fawad Hussain has been appointed as the general-secretary for Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack