Musharraf appoints APML central office-bearers
Lahore: Former Pakistan President and All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) chief Pervez Musharraf has appointed office-bearers of the party in consultation with the party’s Central Core Committee (CCC).
According to The Daily Times, Musharraf has approved Chaudhry Shahbaz Hussain, Dr Sher Afgan Khan Niazi and Dr Muhammad Amjad as senior vice-presidents of the party.
Hussain has been assigned the responsibility of looking after the party`s political affairs in northern and central Punjab, while Dr Niazi will be responsible for looking after the political organization in southern Punjab.
Dr Amjad will also act as the central organising secretary and coordinate with the secretary general in all party’s organisational and secretarial work and with other party offices throughout Pakistan and abroad.
He will also act as a member of the Finance Committee, which will manage all the funds of the APML.
Mohammad Ali Saif will remain the party`s secretary-general and will supervise all organisational matters.
Chaudhry Fawad Hussain has been appointed as the general-secretary for Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price