Musharraf appoints APML central office-bearers
Lahore: Former Pakistan President and All Pakistan Muslim League (APML) chief Pervez Musharraf has appointed office-bearers of the party in consultation with the party’s Central Core Committee (CCC).
According to The Daily Times, Musharraf has approved Chaudhry Shahbaz Hussain, Dr Sher Afgan Khan Niazi and Dr Muhammad Amjad as senior vice-presidents of the party.
Hussain has been assigned the responsibility of looking after the party`s political affairs in northern and central Punjab, while Dr Niazi will be responsible for looking after the political organization in southern Punjab.
Dr Amjad will also act as the central organising secretary and coordinate with the secretary general in all party’s organisational and secretarial work and with other party offices throughout Pakistan and abroad.
He will also act as a member of the Finance Committee, which will manage all the funds of the APML.
Mohammad Ali Saif will remain the party`s secretary-general and will supervise all organisational matters.
Chaudhry Fawad Hussain has been appointed as the general-secretary for Punjab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley