`Musharraf involved in Benazir’s assassination`
Karachi: Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf was involved in former prime minister Benazir Bhutto’s assassination, President Asif Ali Zardari’s father, Hakim Ali Zardari, has said.
However, Benazir’s killers cannot be arrested because they have the backing of important people in the country, Hakim added.
He made these comments while talking to a TV channel, The Nation reported.
Hakim also said the past governments of the PPP were never tolerated, and that the survival of the incumbent government depended on the international affairs.
The MQM was blackmailing the PPP-led Pakistan government, he said, adding that PML-F chief Pir Pagara’s predictions carried no value.
‘When Bilawal Bhutto Zardari formally steps into politics, Pir Pagara will not be in this world’, Hakim remarked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test