`Musharraf involved in Benazir’s assassination`
Karachi: Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf was involved in former prime minister Benazir Bhutto’s assassination, President Asif Ali Zardari’s father, Hakim Ali Zardari, has said.
However, Benazir’s killers cannot be arrested because they have the backing of important people in the country, Hakim added.
He made these comments while talking to a TV channel, The Nation reported.
Hakim also said the past governments of the PPP were never tolerated, and that the survival of the incumbent government depended on the international affairs.
The MQM was blackmailing the PPP-led Pakistan government, he said, adding that PML-F chief Pir Pagara’s predictions carried no value.
‘When Bilawal Bhutto Zardari formally steps into politics, Pir Pagara will not be in this world’, Hakim remarked.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet