Musharraf placed on Exit Control List
Islamabad: Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharraf`s name has been put on the Exit Control List ( ECL) over his involvement in several cases.
According to The Express Tribune, the Interior Ministry has sent a notification to the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) Immigration in this regard.
Musharraf had arrived in Pakistan on March 24 after four years of self-imposed exile in London and Dubai, to contest the upcoming general elections under the banner of his party, the All Pakistan Muslim League (APML).
On Friday, the Sindh High Court had ordered Musharraf to not leave the country without seeking prior permission of the concerned courts.
Justice Sajjad Ali Shah Shah had also granted a 21-day extension to Musharraf in the Benazir Bhutto assassination and Nawab Akbar Bugti case to appear and surrender before the trial courts.
He has filed his nomination papers for the National Assembly from three constituencies - NA-250 (Karachi), NA-32 (Chitral) and NA-48 (Islamabad).
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive