Musharraf set for return to Pakistan soon to talk to politicians
Lahore: Former Pakistan president General Pervez Musharraf has said he would return to Pakistan soon and initiate talks with country’s political leaders.
“I will soon return to Pakistan and begin consultations with political leaders of the country,” The Daily Times quoted Musharraf, as saying.
According to a private television channel, Musharraf, who is currently in London, said he was keeping a close eye on the country’s political and social scenario.
He urged both factions of the Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) to unite and bury their differences.
Musharraf said he was not perturbed by the volley of cases being registered against him in Pakistan and would soon return to the country to face the challenge.
He said there is a conspiracy being hatched to defame Pakistan’s Armed forces and stressed that is should end immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IPL 2016, final: Five reasons why SunRisers Hyderabad will be no match for Virat Kohli and co
- Sharing stage with Madhuri Dixit, 'a moment to cherish forever' for Lisa Haydon!
- Karan Johar visits 'Befikre' sets, gets emotional cherishing 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge' days!
- Bizarre: Man puts wife at stake in IPL gambling, loses her
- Awesome! Taapsee Pannu gives a dose of royal purple to her gorgeous tresses! – See pic