Musharraf set for return to Pakistan soon to talk to politicians
Lahore: Former Pakistan president General Pervez Musharraf has said he would return to Pakistan soon and initiate talks with country’s political leaders.
“I will soon return to Pakistan and begin consultations with political leaders of the country,” The Daily Times quoted Musharraf, as saying.
According to a private television channel, Musharraf, who is currently in London, said he was keeping a close eye on the country’s political and social scenario.
He urged both factions of the Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) to unite and bury their differences.
Musharraf said he was not perturbed by the volley of cases being registered against him in Pakistan and would soon return to the country to face the challenge.
He said there is a conspiracy being hatched to defame Pakistan’s Armed forces and stressed that is should end immediately.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Republican presidential race: Donald Trump hits out at Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz ahead of Indiana primary
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels