Musharraf suffering from 9 medical conditions: Report
Islamabad: Former Pakistani military ruler General Pervez Musharraf is suffering from nine medical conditions and a coronary angiography is needed to determine if he needs a bypass surgery, a media report on Tuesday said.
Citing a medical report submitted to the special court that is conducting Musharraf`s trial for high treason, Geo TV reported that the 70-year-old former military strongman was suffering from calcium deposits in his coronary artery, mental stress, frozen shoulder, excess cholesterol in the bloodstream, prostrate enlargement, and spinal and bone pain.
The medical report uploaded by the new network says Musharraf?s father had died of coronary heart disease.
Earlier today, the special court exempted Musharraf from appearing in person for two days after his medical report was submitted in a sealed envelope.
The judges had yesterday sought the report from the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology, where Musharraf was admitted on January 2 after he suffered heart problems while being taken to court.
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed?
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part II
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part III
- Will reality of AgustaWestland scam be revealed? - Part IV
- Why is "Make in India" given more importance than people dying of hunger?
- Jallikattu will be conducted next year in Tamil Nadu if DMK comes to power: Karunanidhi
- Interrogate 'driving force' in AgustaWestland scam: 10 things Subramanian Swamy said in Rajya Sabha
- Facebook's Instagram has a flaw: Anyone can delete your comments!
- Some activities of ISIS but no alarming situation: Govt
- Shocking: Malaika Arora no more a 'Khan' after separation from husband Arbaaz?