Musharraf to announce future plans on Wednesday
Islamabad: Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf will announce the future plans of his All Pakistan Muslim League party at a news conference in Karachi on Wednesday.
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan and announce his party`s future plans at the news conference in Karachi at 4 pm on Wednesday, said a statement from the APML.
The former President, 69, returned to Pakistan on Sunday after nearly four years in self-exile.
He obtained pre-arrest bail before his homecoming as several courts have issued arrest warrants for him in connection with different cases, including the 2007 assassination of former premier Benazir Bhutto and the killing of Baloch leader Akbar Bugti in a military operation in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Shameless cheating in exams, when will Bihar learn?
- Fresh FIR against Radhe Maa on complaint by Dolly Bindra
- Setback for Air India as 30 Boeing 787 Dreamliner pilots resign
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?