Musharraf to announce future plans on Wednesday
Islamabad: Former military ruler Pervez Musharraf will announce the future plans of his All Pakistan Muslim League party at a news conference in Karachi on Wednesday.
Musharraf will speak about the current political situation in Pakistan and announce his party`s future plans at the news conference in Karachi at 4 pm on Wednesday, said a statement from the APML.
The former President, 69, returned to Pakistan on Sunday after nearly four years in self-exile.
He obtained pre-arrest bail before his homecoming as several courts have issued arrest warrants for him in connection with different cases, including the 2007 assassination of former premier Benazir Bhutto and the killing of Baloch leader Akbar Bugti in a military operation in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'