Musharraf to be indicted on Aug 6 in Bhutto murder case
Rawalpindi: Former Pakistan president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf will be indicted on August 6 in the Benazir Bhutto murder case.
An anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Rawalpindi made the announcement after Musharraf was produced during hearing of the case headed by ATC judge Habibur Rahman.
According to Dawn News, the ATC ordered the authorities to produce Mushararf at the next hearing of the case, adding that he would be indicted on August 6.
Bhutto was assassinated in a gun-and-bomb attack outside Rawalpindi`s Liaquat Bagh on December 27, 2007 while Musharraf was president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of terror attacks in Baramulla and Kupwara
- DNA: Farooq Abdullah insults national anthem, talks on phone
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part II
- Should IAS officers express their opinion on social media platform?- Part III
- Hamid Ansari's Morocco visit will boost strategic partnership with India: Larbi Reffouh
- Chabahar port deal 'not finished'; Pakistan, China welcome: Iran
- Listen to the government, Bajrang Dal is not BJP, says Amit Shah
- Read this to know where Barack Obama will stay after retirement!
- Virat Kohli plays straight without compromising technique: Sachin Tendulkar