Musharraf to be indicted on Aug 6 in Bhutto murder case
Rawalpindi: Former Pakistan president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf will be indicted on August 6 in the Benazir Bhutto murder case.
An anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Rawalpindi made the announcement after Musharraf was produced during hearing of the case headed by ATC judge Habibur Rahman.
According to Dawn News, the ATC ordered the authorities to produce Mushararf at the next hearing of the case, adding that he would be indicted on August 6.
Bhutto was assassinated in a gun-and-bomb attack outside Rawalpindi`s Liaquat Bagh on December 27, 2007 while Musharraf was president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users