Musharraf to be indicted on Aug 6 in Bhutto murder case
Rawalpindi: Former Pakistan president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf will be indicted on August 6 in the Benazir Bhutto murder case.
An anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Rawalpindi made the announcement after Musharraf was produced during hearing of the case headed by ATC judge Habibur Rahman.
According to Dawn News, the ATC ordered the authorities to produce Mushararf at the next hearing of the case, adding that he would be indicted on August 6.
Bhutto was assassinated in a gun-and-bomb attack outside Rawalpindi`s Liaquat Bagh on December 27, 2007 while Musharraf was president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: Amma critical, nation's political fraternity expresses concern - Who said what