Musharraf to be indicted on Aug 6 in Bhutto murder case
Rawalpindi: Former Pakistan president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf will be indicted on August 6 in the Benazir Bhutto murder case.
An anti-terrorism court (ATC) in Rawalpindi made the announcement after Musharraf was produced during hearing of the case headed by ATC judge Habibur Rahman.
According to Dawn News, the ATC ordered the authorities to produce Mushararf at the next hearing of the case, adding that he would be indicted on August 6.
Bhutto was assassinated in a gun-and-bomb attack outside Rawalpindi`s Liaquat Bagh on December 27, 2007 while Musharraf was president.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!