Musharraf’s ADC found dead
Islamabad: Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharaf’s ADC Major (retired) Tanveer Ali was found dead in his suite on Thursday.
According to the Daily Times, Ali committed suicide.
There was a bullet wound in his left temple. His body has been shifted to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) but his family has said that they do not want an autopsy.
Meanwhile, a brigadier ranking officer has informed the PIMS administration that he has been instructed to take the body to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH).
As per sources, the family of 44-year-old Tanveer Ali, son of Musharraf Ali, informed police about his suicide at 10:30 am.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP