Musharraf’s ADC found dead
Islamabad: Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharaf’s ADC Major (retired) Tanveer Ali was found dead in his suite on Thursday.
According to the Daily Times, Ali committed suicide.
There was a bullet wound in his left temple. His body has been shifted to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) but his family has said that they do not want an autopsy.
Meanwhile, a brigadier ranking officer has informed the PIMS administration that he has been instructed to take the body to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH).
As per sources, the family of 44-year-old Tanveer Ali, son of Musharraf Ali, informed police about his suicide at 10:30 am.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends