Musharraf’s ADC found dead
Islamabad: Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharaf’s ADC Major (retired) Tanveer Ali was found dead in his suite on Thursday.
According to the Daily Times, Ali committed suicide.
There was a bullet wound in his left temple. His body has been shifted to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) but his family has said that they do not want an autopsy.
Meanwhile, a brigadier ranking officer has informed the PIMS administration that he has been instructed to take the body to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH).
As per sources, the family of 44-year-old Tanveer Ali, son of Musharraf Ali, informed police about his suicide at 10:30 am.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference