Musharraf’s ADC found dead
Islamabad: Former Pakistan president Pervez Musharaf’s ADC Major (retired) Tanveer Ali was found dead in his suite on Thursday.
According to the Daily Times, Ali committed suicide.
There was a bullet wound in his left temple. His body has been shifted to the Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) but his family has said that they do not want an autopsy.
Meanwhile, a brigadier ranking officer has informed the PIMS administration that he has been instructed to take the body to the Combined Military Hospital (CMH).
As per sources, the family of 44-year-old Tanveer Ali, son of Musharraf Ali, informed police about his suicide at 10:30 am.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof