NATO helicopter crashes in Afghanistan
Kabul: NATO says one of its aircraft has crashed in eastern Afghanistan. A local Afghan official says it was a helicopter that came down because of technical problems.
The US-led International Security Assistance Force says one of its aircraft crashed today in eastern Afghanistan but could not provide details due to recovery operations. It would not say what type of aircraft it was.
Mir Baz Khan, chief of the Pashir Wagam district in Nangarhar province, says the aircraft was a helicopter that crash landed in an agricultural field.
Khan says the helicopter came down because of technical difficulties but had no other details. He says he has no immediate reports of injured and that another helicopter that flew with the first one has landed near the crash site.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi