NATO oil tanker blown up in Pakistan
Peshawar: A powerful blast hit an oil tanker carrying supplies for NATO forces in Pakistan`s northwestern region bordering Afghanistan on Monday, a media report said.
The blast that took place at Pak-Afghan Road near Jamrood Bazaar area in Khyber Agency was caused by a timed device rigged to the oil tanker, Geo News reported.
The tanker immediately caught fire and the fireball engulfed nearby shops. The road was blocked for traffic and security personnel cordoned off the area around the tanker.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shrinking US presence in Afghanistan creates security concerns: Report
- Bangladesh pacer Shahadat Hossain apologizes for torturing 11-year-old girl, asks for end to ban
- Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover's special YOGA session before wedding!
- Vijay Mallya says keen on paying up dues, but Rs 9000 default figure artificially inflated
- Tiananmen activist Lu Jinghua alleges 'India-China economic business deal' behind visa cancellation