NATO oil tanker blown up in Pakistan
Peshawar: A powerful blast hit an oil tanker carrying supplies for NATO forces in Pakistan`s northwestern region bordering Afghanistan on Monday, a media report said.
The blast that took place at Pak-Afghan Road near Jamrood Bazaar area in Khyber Agency was caused by a timed device rigged to the oil tanker, Geo News reported.
The tanker immediately caught fire and the fireball engulfed nearby shops. The road was blocked for traffic and security personnel cordoned off the area around the tanker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy