NATO oil tanker blown up in Pakistan
Peshawar: A powerful blast hit an oil tanker carrying supplies for NATO forces in Pakistan`s northwestern region bordering Afghanistan on Monday, a media report said.
The blast that took place at Pak-Afghan Road near Jamrood Bazaar area in Khyber Agency was caused by a timed device rigged to the oil tanker, Geo News reported.
The tanker immediately caught fire and the fireball engulfed nearby shops. The road was blocked for traffic and security personnel cordoned off the area around the tanker.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them