NATO oil tankers attacked in Balochistan, driver injured
Islamabad: Unidentified miscreants attacked two NATO oil tankers injuring one of the drivers in Sibi, Balochistan on Tuesday.
According to the police, some miscreants lobbed a bomb on one the trucks parked near a road side hotel near Sibi.
The blast injured tanker’s driver Gul Badshah, but the no damage was done to the vehicle, which were on there way to Chaman from Karachi to supply the fuel to the NATO forces.
Badshah has been shifted to a local hospital, where his condition is stated to be out of danger, The News reports.
Bomb disposal squad was called on the spot soon after the incident to dispose-off the bomb, which was hurled on the other tanker.
Security personnel have cordoned-off the region and have launched a combing operation in search of the attackers.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Britain`s queen joins royal Invictus Games challenge to Obamas -Watch video
- Kerala Assembly Elections 2016: VS Achuthanandan’s one line speech stuns CPM workers
- Actor-politician Shatrughan Sinha says he would be happy to promote Bihar as its brand ambassador
- Good news! Foreigners, NRIs can now book train tickets in India using debit, credit cards
- Telangana SSC class 10th Results 2016 is likely to be declared on May 5