NATO oil tankers attacked in Balochistan, driver injured
Islamabad: Unidentified miscreants attacked two NATO oil tankers injuring one of the drivers in Sibi, Balochistan on Tuesday.
According to the police, some miscreants lobbed a bomb on one the trucks parked near a road side hotel near Sibi.
The blast injured tanker’s driver Gul Badshah, but the no damage was done to the vehicle, which were on there way to Chaman from Karachi to supply the fuel to the NATO forces.
Badshah has been shifted to a local hospital, where his condition is stated to be out of danger, The News reports.
Bomb disposal squad was called on the spot soon after the incident to dispose-off the bomb, which was hurled on the other tanker.
Security personnel have cordoned-off the region and have launched a combing operation in search of the attackers.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference