NATO oil tankers attacked in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least nine oil tankers, carrying supplies to the NATO forces were destroyed in an attack in Balochistan Friday, Pakistani media reported.
The attack took place in Qallat district of Balochistan, Geo News reported.
According to police, the tankers caught fire when unidentified motorcycle-riding attackers targeted them with rockets, the Dawn newspaper reported.
The Dawn report said that one of the drivers of the oil tankers was missing following the attack, but no other loss of life was reported in the incident.
However, Geo News reported that a man was killed in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Jacqueline Fernandez to walk for Rajesh Pratap Singh
- Sidharth Malhotra bats for Sonakshi Sinha's 'Akira'- Watch cutest promotion video!
- Cristiano Ronaldo reveals desire to end career at Real Madrid at the age of 41
- Get free voice, video call and 4G internet for 90 days on Reliance Jio
- Soha Ali Khan's weekend getaway will surely tempt you!- See pic