NATO oil tankers attacked in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least nine oil tankers, carrying supplies to the NATO forces were destroyed in an attack in Balochistan Friday, Pakistani media reported.
The attack took place in Qallat district of Balochistan, Geo News reported.
According to police, the tankers caught fire when unidentified motorcycle-riding attackers targeted them with rockets, the Dawn newspaper reported.
The Dawn report said that one of the drivers of the oil tankers was missing following the attack, but no other loss of life was reported in the incident.
However, Geo News reported that a man was killed in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog