NATO oil tankers attacked in Pakistan
Islamabad: At least nine oil tankers, carrying supplies to the NATO forces were destroyed in an attack in Balochistan Friday, Pakistani media reported.
The attack took place in Qallat district of Balochistan, Geo News reported.
According to police, the tankers caught fire when unidentified motorcycle-riding attackers targeted them with rockets, the Dawn newspaper reported.
The Dawn report said that one of the drivers of the oil tankers was missing following the attack, but no other loss of life was reported in the incident.
However, Geo News reported that a man was killed in the attack.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you