NATO reports deaths of 3 troops in Afghanistan
Kabul: NATO says separate bomb attacks in Afghanistan`s south and east have killed two of its service members, while a third died of non-battle injuries in the south.
The coalition says all three service members died on Saturday.
The US-led coalition did not provide their nationalities nor disclose other details in its late Saturday and Sunday statements.
So far this month, 40 coalition members have died in Afghanistan, bringing the year`s toll to 131.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley