NATO soldier killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: A NATO soldier was killed in an insurgent attack in Afghanistan on Thursday, the coalition forces said in a statement.
"An International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service member died following an insurgent attack in eastern Afghanistan today (Thursday)," reported Xinhua quoting the NATO-led coalition, or ISAF as saying in the statement.
The brief statement, however, did not disclose the nationality of the victim under the ISAF policy.
A total of 326 foreign troops have been killed in Afghanistan since beginning of this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir
- Shocking CCTV footage of a woman assaulting her mother-in-law
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Mumbai police to probe if RK Singh's claims on Dawood Ibrahim substantiated
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Shocking revelation! Indrani Mukherjea's daughter Sheena Bora was pregnant
- When Peter Mukherjea met and fell madly in love with Indrani