NATO soldier killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: A NATO soldier was killed in an insurgent attack in Afghanistan on Thursday, the coalition forces said in a statement.
"An International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service member died following an insurgent attack in eastern Afghanistan today (Thursday)," reported Xinhua quoting the NATO-led coalition, or ISAF as saying in the statement.
The brief statement, however, did not disclose the nationality of the victim under the ISAF policy.
A total of 326 foreign troops have been killed in Afghanistan since beginning of this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu