NATO soldier killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: A NATO soldier was killed in an insurgent attack in Afghanistan on Thursday, the coalition forces said in a statement.
"An International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service member died following an insurgent attack in eastern Afghanistan today (Thursday)," reported Xinhua quoting the NATO-led coalition, or ISAF as saying in the statement.
The brief statement, however, did not disclose the nationality of the victim under the ISAF policy.
A total of 326 foreign troops have been killed in Afghanistan since beginning of this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP