NATO soldier killed in Afghanistan
Kabul: A NATO soldier was killed in an insurgent attack in Afghanistan on Thursday, the coalition forces said in a statement.
"An International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) service member died following an insurgent attack in eastern Afghanistan today (Thursday)," reported Xinhua quoting the NATO-led coalition, or ISAF as saying in the statement.
The brief statement, however, did not disclose the nationality of the victim under the ISAF policy.
A total of 326 foreign troops have been killed in Afghanistan since beginning of this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi