NATO truck attacked in Pakistan
Islamabad: A NATO truck carrying supplies for the coalition forces in Afghanistan was attacked in Pakistan Saturday, injuring the driver and his assistant.
The attack took place in Mastung area of Balochistan province. The injured who received bullet injuries were shifted to Quetta, the provincial capital, Xinhua reported.
The motorcycle-borne assailants opened fire at the vehicle when it was on its way from Karachi to Afghanistan. The vehicle caught fire.
About 70 percent of NATO supplies pass through Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka