NATO truck attacked in Pakistan
Islamabad: A NATO truck carrying supplies for the coalition forces in Afghanistan was attacked in Pakistan Saturday, injuring the driver and his assistant.
The attack took place in Mastung area of Balochistan province. The injured who received bullet injuries were shifted to Quetta, the provincial capital, Xinhua reported.
The motorcycle-borne assailants opened fire at the vehicle when it was on its way from Karachi to Afghanistan. The vehicle caught fire.
About 70 percent of NATO supplies pass through Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon