NATO truck attacked in Pakistan
Islamabad: A NATO truck carrying supplies for the coalition forces in Afghanistan was attacked in Pakistan Saturday, injuring the driver and his assistant.
The attack took place in Mastung area of Balochistan province. The injured who received bullet injuries were shifted to Quetta, the provincial capital, Xinhua reported.
The motorcycle-borne assailants opened fire at the vehicle when it was on its way from Karachi to Afghanistan. The vehicle caught fire.
About 70 percent of NATO supplies pass through Pakistan.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan